Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Resources

So, I'm eating low-carb, high-fat, gluten-free, aspartame-free. I'm jumping in feet first and cooking as much as I can. My husband has agreed to join me on this journey.

I wanted to share some of my resources: there are lots of people that actually create these wonderful recipes, and can explain it better than I. I'm going to post my experience with recreating the recipe, and the calories and carbs. That's all I'm counting.

I have a fabulous array of cookbooks at the ready...

But the real stars are the low-carb bloggers. I hope they don't mind me linking to them (in no particular order):

I Breathe...I'm Hungry
Your Lighter Side
DJ Foodie
All Day I Dream About Food
Maria's Nutritious and Delicious Journal
24/7 Low Carb Diner
Splendid Low-Carbing
Atkins Diet Geek
Peace, Love and Low Carb
Healthy Indulgences
Living Low Carb, One Day at a Time
Low Carb Layla
Hold the Toast
Linda's Low Carb Recipes and Menus

If you see one I missed, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment