Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Introduction

I love food. I love eating. For health and weight-loss purposes, I am moving to a low-carb, gluten-free way of eating and that is not conducive to a lot of eating out, especially fast food. So, I need to start cooking, which I hate. I am short on time, patience, and I am not one of those people who find cooking relaxing. It makes me nervous, I don't know which flavors go together, and my food tastes like resentment most of the time.

But 2013 is the year that I am going to start cooking. I am armed with new cookbooks and recipes. Starting around mid-January, I'm going to take my favorite low-carb recipes and try to make them. I'm no chef, and I rarely, if ever, make anything that's not based on someone else's idea. I'll give credit where credit is due.

Let's see if I can turn my love of food into a love of making it for myself. Join me, won't you?

2 comments:

  1. Oh do tell me if you stumble on some awesome EASY recipes.... my cooking skills are atrocious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog!! The jalapeno poppers looked delish and I am sure the cilantro chicken with the chipotle sause was yummy.

    ReplyDelete